Re: Autolayout(?) question

Gary L. Wade

It could only be an issue while using the debugger; is there a reason for not using a more modern Xcode?  Regardless, you should definitely file a bug report, including a sysdiagnose, your log from the LLDB console, and possibly a screen recording of it happening. If you’ve got a small enough app that can reproduce it, include that as well. There’s also some graphics debugging tools you could use to dirty views in different colors that might be useful.

On Dec 13, 2018, at 8:00 AM, John Brownie <john_brownie@...> wrote:

I should add that it's a window in my app, not in Xcode. Running outside the debugger, it appears to be fine, but the exception stops me being able to check on some other issues related to the window's functionality.

John

Join {cocoa@apple-dev.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.