Re: How to Delete AppID from Apple Developer Account

David Delmonte

Over time, I had built up a lot of unneeded AppIds. They started to cause me problems, especially as my sight has deteriorated. I contacted the AppConnect team  and asked them to help. They made a one-time exception for me. I cant say that they would do that for others, but until this process is improved — where we can delete AppIds, Certs etc, it’s worth asking...

On Oct 4, 2018, at 12:08 PM, Dave <dave@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have an AppID that I want to delete from my Apple Developer account. I select it and Click Edit, Scroll down to the bottom and Click Delete, I then get this message:

The App ID ‘xxxxxxxxx.com.looktowindward.LTWTester' appears to be in use by the App Store, so it can not be removed at this time.

I don’t have this App on the App Store, so not sure what to do now, I just want rid of it! How can I delete the App.

I also have the same problem with the App inside TestFlight, but I’m hoping that it will be removed automatically if I can just delete the App ID!

Any help greatly appreciated