How to Delete AppID from Apple Developer Account

I have an AppID that I want to delete from my Apple Developer account. I select it and Click Edit, Scroll down to the bottom and Click Delete, I then get this message:

The App ID ‘xxxxxxxxx.com.looktowindward.LTWTester' appears to be in use by the App Store, so it can not be removed at this time.

I don’t have this App on the App Store, so not sure what to do now, I just want rid of it! How can I delete the App.

I also have the same problem with the App inside TestFlight, but I’m hoping that it will be removed automatically if I can just delete the App ID!

Any help greatly appreciated