Re: Assigning a Tester for an iOS app???

Alex Zavatone

And you can also add the UDID of the tester’s device to a provisioning profile, and email the app to them. I’ve used Configurator to add the app to the device now that iTunes isn’t the easiest way to add an app to a tester’s device.

On Oct 4, 2018, at 6:41 AM, Dave <dave@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I’m a but rusty on this since I haven’t had to worry about it for a while as I’ve been working on Mac.

I have an active Apple Developer account.

I have an iOS app that I’d like to send to someone for testing. How do I go about doing this, the last time I had to do something like this you assigned someone as a Tester which allowed them to run a copy of the App for 30 days or some such.

Is this still possible? If someone could point to the right tool or documentation for this I’d be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.