Re: Assigning a Tester for an iOS app???

Alex Zavatone

Using TestFlight, you can do this. There are videos you can search for on Apple’s site that show you how to do it.

On Oct 4, 2018, at 6:41 AM, Dave <dave@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I’m a but rusty on this since I haven’t had to worry about it for a while as I’ve been working on Mac.

I have an active Apple Developer account.

I have an iOS app that I’d like to send to someone for testing. How do I go about doing this, the last time I had to do something like this you assigned someone as a Tester which allowed them to run a copy of the App for 30 days or some such.

Is this still possible? If someone could point to the right tool or documentation for this I’d be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.