Re: Word detection without separating spaces

Sandor Szatmari

Yes, thanks! I have been playing with NSSpellChecker but haven’t been able to configure it with the magic sauce to get it to tokenize the way I am describing.

Sandor

On Sep 27, 2018, at 12:41, Ben Kennedy <ben-groups@zygoat.ca> wrote:

On 27 Sep 2018, at 5:21 am, Sandor Szatmari <admin.szatmari.net@gmail.com> wrote:

You know how apple apps can turn ‘itwas’ into ‘it was’ as your typing in a text field? Is there an API for this? I’d like to be able to take something like AREALLYLONGSTRING and turn it into ‘a really long string’ or ‘a_really_long_string’ or basically insert whatever separator I want.
Some quick googlage suggests that UITextChecker (iOS) and NSSpellChecker (Mac OS) might fit the bill...?

-ben