Re: Updating to Xcode 10

On Sep 20, 2018, at 12:32 AM, John Brownie <john_brownie@...> wrote:

When I start to build the first target, clang gives the the warning:
warning: include path for stdlibc++ headers not found; pass '-std=libc++' on the command line to use the libc++ standard library instead [-Wstdlibcxx-not-found]

I build a lot of C++ and I don’t think I’ve ever seen that. Are you overriding the header search path or specifying any exotic compiler flags already? And double-check that you’ve got a valid SDK selected.

‘-std=libc++’ seems fishy to me, since the value of -std is supposed to be a language version like “c++11”.

—Jens