Re: Segue

Alex Zavatone

Change the Kind of the segue.  You’re going to want it set to Show (e.g. Push).

Also check below in the right panel and see which Presentation and which Transition you use.

On Sep 19, 2018, at 5:14 AM, Gerriet M. Denkmann <g@...> wrote:

iOS 11, Xcode 10

I have an UITableViewController and the UITableViewCells have a Detail Accessory with an accessory action = Navigation Controller Show Detail

The UITableViewController does prepareForSegue.

The Storyboard Segue is of Kind Show Detail (e.g. Replace) and it Animates.

But: the Detail View slides in from *below* (expect: from right); sliding the Detail View from left to right does *not* get back to the UITableViewController and on top there is no “< Master” button which does the same.

I tried to copy the Master-Detail App (supplied by Xcode) as closely as possible.
Everything looks the same, but it behaves differently.
What am I doing wrong?

Gerriet.