Segue

Gerriet M. Denkmann

iOS 11, Xcode 10

I have an UITableViewController and the UITableViewCells have a Detail Accessory with an accessory action = Navigation Controller Show Detail

The UITableViewController does prepareForSegue.

The Storyboard Segue is of Kind Show Detail (e.g. Replace) and it Animates.

But: the Detail View slides in from *below* (expect: from right); sliding the Detail View from left to right does *not* get back to the UITableViewController and on top there is no “< Master” button which does the same.

I tried to copy the Master-Detail App (supplied by Xcode) as closely as possible.
Everything looks the same, but it behaves differently.
What am I doing wrong?

Gerriet.