Re: Window Position and Size Restored

Andy Lee

Try unchecking the "Restorable" checkbox in IB.  I don't know why you aren't able to manually "override" this.

--Andy

On Sep 17, 2018, at 10:56 AM, Dave <dave@...> wrote:

Hi,

Mac, Manual Layout.

I’m trying to reset the Window Position Size each time my App is run. When I run it under Debug, the Window Position keeps getting restored (AFAICT), I’ve subclassed NSWindow awakeFromNib and have tried resetting the Window FrameRect, but it doesn’t seem to have any affect. I’ve checked and it is getting called ok. I’ve tried setting the Frame before super awakeFromNib is called, but no effect.

-(void) awakeFromNib
{
[super awakeFromNib];

[self setFrame:NSMakeRect(0,0,256,256) display:YES];
}

Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated.