Re: Internationalisation of MainMenu

Gerriet M. Denkmann

On 1 Apr 2018, at 10:29, Quincey Morris <quinceymorris@...> wrote:

Another problem is missing context in MainMenu.strings:
But the only context given is:
/* Class = "NSMenuItem"; title = "Cut"; ObjectID = "uRl-iY-unG"; */
It was reported in the developer forums recently that the localization comment field that you can enter in IB (the very last field of the Identity inspector) isn’t being output for Mac targets, though it is for iOS. I don’t know if this is fixed in Xcode 9.3. If it does work, this is where you can specify the context.
Seems not to work in Xcode Version 9.3 (9E145).

Also: this is really something Xcode should to for me.

Kind regards,

Gerriet.