Re: Sandboxed WkWebView

Andrew Keller

"deny mach-lookup com.apple.nsurlstorage-cache” sounds exactly like the OS denying something because the app isn’t provisioned for that capability, but I’m having trouble identifying which provision I need to turn on in Xcode.
I believe URL access requires com.apple.security.files.bookmarks.app-scope entitlement in a sandboxed app.
That one by itself didn’t change the symptoms of the issue.

However, upon clicking on random buttons on the Entitlements screen, it seems that `com.apple.security.network.client` does make the example app work while sandboxed. I wonder if there is a more specific entitlement that may be more to-the-point, given that this test application does not need to make network calls.

Thanks,
- Andrew