Re: Swift name manglings

Gerriet M. Denkmann

On 8 Jul 2017, at 01:16, Quincey Morris <quinceymorris@...> wrote:

On Jul 7, 2017, at 11:10 , Jens Alfke <jens@...> wrote:

The references to your Swift classes in IB still have the old module name in them. You could update them manually in the IB inspector.
There’s an “Inherit From Target” checkbox in recent Xcodes, in the Identity inspector under the module name field. I would expect that, if checked, to cause the module name change to be picked up automatically.
I always wondered what this checkbox is good for.
You are right: when this is checked for all custom classes in IB then the app runs as expected.

As Jens mentioned I could “could update [the module names] manually in the IB inspector”, but using this checkbox is more future proof.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kind regards,

Gerriet.