Re: Help with Code Sign Error?

Please ignore the last message, it was something I’d done experimenting that caused it.

I’m still getting the:

/Users/surfacedetail/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SudokuSolverForMac-enipqybjgmjkafbtrpztyszququm/Build/Products/Debug/SudokuSolverForMac.app: resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed
Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

Why oh, oh why, it can’t either ignore the stuff it doesn’t like or at the very least display the file(s) that have the problems is beyond me.

This is (not so) slowly driving me nuts!