Re: Help with Code Sign Error?

St John, David R

Hi Dave,

One or more files have extended attributes which codesign doesn’t like. Use ‘xattr -lr’ to find the files with the attributes and ‘xattr -dr <attribute>' to delete them, i.e. xattr -dr "com.apple.FinderInfo"

-Dave

On 8/28/17, 10:47 AM, "cocoa@apple-dev.groups.io on behalf of Dave" <cocoa@apple-dev.groups.io on behalf of dave@...> wrote:

Sorry - I posted with the wrong subject in my last mail!

Hi All,

I’m try to build my application for Mac. It compels ok, but I get this Code Sign Error. I

Code Sign Error Group
Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

CodeSign /Users/surfacedetail/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SudokuSolverForMac-enipqybjgmjkafbtrpztyszququm/Build/Products/Debug/SudokuSolverForMac.app
cd /Documents/Development/Projects/LTW/DuplexityProjects
export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate

Signing Identity: "Mac Developer: David Burgun (6P9972FX69)"

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 4400BD4F644B7B607AD13805E11BB1BA7BA6CE87 --timestamp=none /Users/surfacedetail/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SudokuSolverForMac-enipqybjgmjkafbtrpztyszququm/Build/Products/Debug/SudokuSolverForMac.app

/Users/surfacedetail/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SudokuSolverForMac-enipqybjgmjkafbtrpztyszququm/Build/Products/Debug/SudokuSolverForMac.app: resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed
Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks a lot