Re: (OT) Image Editing App for Mac?

Sandor Szatmari

Try canva.com. They have a reasonable free account for graphics editing online, apparently they have an iOS app too, although I've never tried that.

Sandor

On Aug 11, 2017, at 10:14, Andreas Mayer <andreas@harmless.de> wrote:

Am 11.08.2017 um 15:34 schrieb Dave <dave@looktowindward.com>:

Basically I need some text (separate letters/numerals mostly, (“A” to “Z”, “0” to “9”)) of a fixed size.
Um... I might just write code to do that. The 'hardest' thing is probably to get text positioning right.

For general image manipulation I use Pixelmator. I like it but I wouldn't exactly call it light weight.

Or, for vector graphics, there's Affinity Designer. Not light weight either but will work well for what you plan to do.

Andreas