Re: (OT) Image Editing App for Mac?

Jim Adams

How about Gimp?

On Aug 11, 2017, at 9:34 AM, Dave <dave@...> wrote:

EXTERNAL

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a light weight Image Creation and Editing App for the Mac?

I’d like to be able to create images with fixed dimensions and background colour and be able to resize images.

Basically I need some text (separate letters/numerals mostly, (“A” to “Z”, “0” to “9”)) of a fixed size. Although I can take screen dumps and resize if necessary.

I usually use Photoshop, but I don’t have installed on this machine and I’m travelling, I will install it when I get back, but I need something in the mean time…….