Re: Changing Folder Name in Xcode

Sean McBride

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 17:50:13 +0700, Gerriet M. Denkmann said:

Or close Xcode, rename in Finder, then edit: Some.xcodeproj/
project.pbxproj - but I am afraid of messing with Xcode's private files.
I've done that, and it's worked fine for me.

Can Xcode (Version 8.3.3 (8E3004b)) do this for me? Some sort of refactoring?
If the files are referenced relative it their parent, then I think it's just a matter of re-pointing the folder. Go to Xcode File Inspector > Identity and Type > Location and click that little grey folder icon (that doesn't look like a button at all, of course).

Cheers,

Sean

Join {cocoa@apple-dev.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.