Async/Await and Model Dialogs

Rick Aurbach

In a UIKit context, has anyone had experience/success in using async/await to synchronize a modal dialog with other logic? I've tried it a bit without success.

I.e, given a presented dialog, I want to capture data in the dialog, then use the results in a simple, linear fashion. (Something that looks like "Present the dialog, wait for results, use results" -- all inline.) It seems to me that async/await with @MainActor ought to make that possible, but  I haven't yet figured out how. I'd really like to see a real-world example.

Can you help?