Re: Loading tiff files

Alex Zavatone

Don’t worry.  We all fall into that trap - more often than you might expect.  You wouldn’t imagine how many times when I was preparing an email to the list when I reread what I was typing, looked at the docs again and realized I read over the solution and completely missed it.

Happy that there enough good people here to take their time to help us all out.  And while we’re at it, thanks to Mr. Snej for starting these lists after Apple got tired of running them.

- Alex Zavatone

On Jan 27, 2021, at 9:33 PM, tridiak <tridiaknz@...> wrote:

My mistake. I should really stop skim reading.
Now I feel stupid.

On 28/01/2021, at 1:13 PM, Jens Alfke <jens@...> wrote:

On Jan 26, 2021, at 5:25 PM, tridiak <tridiaknz@...> wrote:

NSImage documentation not very informative what can open tiff.

Oh? It says so right in the class overview.

"The NSImage class itself is capable of managing image data in a variety of formats. The specific list of formats is dependent on the version of the operating system but includes many standard formats such as TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and PDF among others."

—Jens