Re: Correcting scrollbar after app state restoration

Allan Odgaard

On 14 May 2020, at 11:00, Steve Mills via groups.io wrote:

I can *not* figure out a good way to tell the collection view, scroll view, or what that it needs to recalc the size of the thumb. It's driving me bonkers. Any ideas?
You can send reflectScrolledClipView: to the NSScrollView instance after state restoration.

But it should basically never be necessary to call this method manually, so even if it fixes it, something may still be wrong / broken.

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appkit/nsscrollview/1403534-reflectscrolledclipview