Re: How to present a web view while supporting 10.9?

Sandor Szatmari

Yes I could have been more specific, everything worked, all be it with warnings, with both classes of web views being instantiated in code.

Sandor

On Feb 7, 2020, at 10:13, John Brownie <john_brownie@...> wrote:

I should note that, once I put the WKWebView into the window, there is an error that I hadn't noticed before:
error: Class Unavailable: WKWebView before macOS 10.12 (NSCoding support was broken in previous versions)
So I would have to drop support for 10.9-10.11 to use WKWebView, so I really need to work out how to do this.

Is building the window in code the solution?

John