Re: When does AppDelegate:applicationDidFinishLaunching get called?

Alex Zavatone

You can also look at other methods in the AppDelegate, such as init, applicationWillFinishLaunchingWithOptions and so on.

Just look at the header. They are easy to try.

On Jan 14, 2020, at 9:59 AM, Dave <dave@looktowindward.com> wrote:

Mac Project.
MacOS 10.14.6

Hi All,

I have some code that needs to be initialized before any Window/View are displayed. The App was working ok, but it looks like something has changed?

I have a call to initialise AppDelegate:applicationDidFinishLaunching BUT, the Initial Window/View Controller viewDidAppear method is being called before applicationDidFinishLaunching. Is this correct behaviour and if so where is the best place to initialise things?

Thanks a lot