Re: Crash in Apple code, not mine - what can I do?

Jon Gotow

Ugh - I don't have a whole lot of experience with CoreData, but it does add a whole lot of possible failure modes. It's tough that you can't reproduce the issue locally - any chance the customer will send you one of their docs that causes the crash? That'd certainly make it easier.

On Dec 6, 2019, at 12:57 PM, Steve Mills via Groups.Io <sjmills=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Not on my machine. For the customer, he's been able to create and save docs before. But then they all start crashing at some point during save. The document uses CoreData, so much of it is a mystery. I'll see if he can use Console to maybe look for anything that CoreData might be puking out prior to the crash.