Re: Puzzle with Hardened Runtime entitlement

Graham Cox

On 1 Nov 2019, at 2:19 pm, Jack Brindle via Groups.Io <jackbrindle@...> wrote:

Have you checked the Notarization report? That will tell you exactly why it failed.

Yes ,this is what it says, which is what I said in my original message here

2019-11-01 03:54:51 +0000  Distribution items ineligible: Error Domain=IDEDistributionMethodDeveloperIDErrorDomain Code=1 "Hardened Runtime is not enabled." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Hardened Runtime is not enabled., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion="Ortelius 2.app" must be rebuilt with support for the Hardened Runtime. Enable the Hardened Runtime capability in the project editor, test your app, rebuild your archive, and upload again.}

Except, as far as I can tell, the Hardened Runtime is enabled.