Re: Developer

Alex Zavatone

There are some signing options where if you are part of a TestFlight team, your install will last for a certain time. There are other install options where if you have an Enterprise cert installed (or something like that), the installation lasts longer. I’d check which certs and mobileconfigs are installed on each device. Also if one device is signed in to purchase the app from the App Store or to use TestFlight.

AZ

On Oct 17, 2019, at 6:26 PM, Carl Hoefs <newslists@...> wrote:

Did you find out anything more about this problem? We're experiencing it too. iPhone app builds expire after 1 year, but last only a week or two on the iPad. My boss just got bitten by this at a demo.

-Carl

On Oct 6, 2019, at 2:20 AM, Gerriet M. Denkmann <gerriet@...> wrote:

A friend of mine has a problem:

When he installs an app (via Xcode) on his iPhone it works fine (probably the app will expire after one year).
But when he installs the same app on his iPad, the app will expire after just one week.

What could be the reason for this behaviour?

Gerriet.