Re: CMSensorRecorder.accelerometerDataSince(_:) missing?

Fritz Anderson

I found one reference for iOS 10:

but on inspection it’s clear it’s derived from a class dump, not the documented interface. Hence accursed for distribution.

Off to Feedback Assistant to ask that the API be exposed.

— F

On 25 Sep 2019, at 7:50 PM, Quincey Morris <quinceymorris@...> wrote:

On Sep 25, 2019, at 14:49 , Fritz Anderson <anderson.fritz@...> wrote:

Xcode 11 won’t complete the symbol; it raises an error when I try to use it anyway; and the derived interface for the class doesn’t include it.

It’s not in the Obj-C header file either. (iOS 13.0 SDK in Xcode 11) This just looks like an error in the documentation.

Perhaps this method existed for a while in the beta period for 13.0. I checked in the iOS 13.1 SDK (Xcode 11.1 beta), but it’s also not there.