Re: How to Log Off from Game Center using the Simulator?

Game Centre doesn’t show up in the Simulator Settings….. In fact, when I open the settings App on the Simulator (iPhone 5s - iOS 10.3 (14E8301)), I can’t fully see the bottom item in the list (only the top few lines of pixels are visible) and it won’t scroll. I can just about click the last item in the list and if I do, it take me to the “Photo & Camera” panel.

Not sure what is going on?

On 18 Jul 2017, at 17:09, Dave <dave@looktowindward.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Using the Simulator, how can I log off from Game Centre? I’ve logged on ok once, but now I want to test it again from not being logged in.

Thanks a lot