Re: What is "system events" ?

Bill Cheeseman

My website, and my UI Browser product, are all about GUI Scripting. Which, as you now know, uses the Processes Suite of System Events. You'll find the most detail here: <http://pfiddlesoft.com/uibrowser/support.html>.

On Oct 21, 2017, at 8:04 PM, JMichaelTX <JMichael@...> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 02:09 am, Bill Cheeseman wrote:
There are links and a lot of commentary on my website: http://pfiddlesoft.com. Look at the UI Browser section first, then maybe the frameworks page.
Bill, thanks for the reference, but I was unable to find any references to "System Events" on either of those sections.  I did a browser search for "system", and it didn't find anything.  Did I miss them?

If you could provide the actual links here, I'd love to include them in the new AppleScript Wiki article we are writing.

--

Bill Cheeseman - wjcheeseman@...