Tearing my bloody hair out.

Brian Christmas

G’day scripters

I’m trying to work out the correct syntax to get a subscription list from FastSpring, who I’m trying to set up to manage my subscritions for my APP.

I’ve contacted FastSprings support numerous times, but the most they’ll do regarding formatting scripts is ‘You’re on the right track’, or, unofficially, tell me to try ‘Postman’.

I’ve entered my credential into Postman, and it tells me there’s one text subscription, but every iteration of my Shell script returns “”, using the same credentials. I know I have to have a ‘User-Agent' header, but support won’t advise me if I’ve got the terminology correct. And my Googling shows there’s lots of ways to format a ‘User-Agent’ header!!! Postman uses it’s own method of addressing the FastSprings site.

I’m at a dead end! I’m told I have to use a ‘GET’, but read that the -H is  the ‘GET’ equivilent.

Any advice from anybody, please. I’m just guessing, and Googling is frustratingly un-informative.

If necessary, is there another company that makes this easier? I’ve battled with FastSpring support for over a week now. They absolutely refuse to supply or post examples. I need a pop-up store on my website, and a storefront for cancelling subscriptions.

Regards

Santa