From: AppleScript-Users <applescript-users-bounces+jmichael=apoemail.us@...> on behalf of Brian Christmas <ozsanta@...>
Date: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 11:41 AM
To: "ASUL (AppleScript)" <applescript-users@...>, Applescript Xcode new list <applescript@apple-dev.groups.io>
Subject: Change a aJSON list to an Applescript list?

G’day

I’m very slowly making progress in getting my Application “Mail Manager” to a saleable state. So much to learn about.

However, I’m using a subscriion model via fastSpring, and need to check monthly if the serial number for each App is still in FastSprings valid serials active list.

This list is downloadable as a JSON file, and I’m trying to work out how to interpret that information into an Applescript list.