Re: Dilemma after moving Project.

On Aug 27, 2017, at 7:02 PM, Brian Christmas <ozsanta@...> wrote:

Then, before testing, stupidly dragged the Project from the desktop to the folder I keep my Projects in.
Built it, tried to open, and got a ‘copyWithZone' error below.

By "project" do you mean just the .xcodeproj, or the enclosing folder with the project file and source files?
Moving just the .xcodeproj will definitely break everything, because by default it uses relative paths to find all the other files.
Moving the entire project folder should be OK; if it breaks your build it's probably because you've ended up with absolute paths to some files, which are now broken links. Use the File Inspector pane to look at the paths for the files in your project.

—Jens