Re: Applescript in Mac OS 11?

Deivy Petrescu

On Jun 24, 2020, at 18:30 , Jean-Christophe Helary via AppleScript-Users <applescript-users@lists.apple.com> wrote:

On Jun 25, 2020, at 5:56, Chris Swain via AppleScript-Users <applescript-users@lists.apple.com> wrote:

https://twitter.com/agiletortoise/status/1275796061169180682

Not surprising, but Message and Maps (and others?) no longer have AppleScript dictionaries on Big Sur
For Maps I guess it doesn't make much of a difference. There was nothing specific to the app in its dictionary.

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
http://mac4translators.blogspot.com

Automation forever