Re: drafting/prototyping code ?

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 06:12 pm, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
I want to draft or prototype with real text mixed with code and maybe graphs to get a better idea of the flow.
Assuming you meant "rich text", I think we need a bit more info about your requirements/specification.
Are you looking for one tool that will support everything:  rich text, code blocks, diagramming, graphing, etc?
Or, will you accept multiple tools for each of the sub-tasks, and one tool to provide the documentation?

Some ideas for now . . .

If it is the latter, this forum offers a nice rich-text editor that can handle images, and it also offers a wiki that can do the same.
Unfortunately, I just remembered that when using the rich-text editor, it does not provide a tool for code blocks with syntax highlighting.
So, I would imagine that rules this forum out.

Evernote does offer a nice rich-text editor that supports rich-text, images, inline attachments, and code blocks that would retain syntax highlights if the source provided it.  You can then, if you so choose, make an individual Evernote Note public so anyone can read it with the Note link.  You can also share entire Evernote Notebooks, if that is of any interest.

Of course you can do almost anything with a web site, provided you know how to code HTML and JavaScript, OR, maybe there is a WordPress theme that would do the job for you.

Undoubtedly there are some commercial apps that will do all or most of what you want, provided you are willing to pay the price.
😉