From: AppleScript-Users <applescript-users-bounces+jmichael=apoemail.us@...> on behalf of Brian Christmas <ozsanta@...>
Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 12:12 AM
To: Applescript Xcode new list <applescript@apple-dev.groups.io>, "ASUL (AppleScript)" <applescript-users@...>
Subject: How do I 'Lock in' the appearance of a Finder window???

Is there ANY way of saving/opening that darn folder so nothing except the background image and the two icons display, please?

I’ve tried locking the folder, but nothing changes, except when it’s unlocked, a line appears in the window, that represents the old right edge of the saved folder, and a white right vertical bar the same width as the sidebar is ‘locked’ onto the right of the window.

There must be someway of doing it, as distributed Apps usually have a window with just the App icon, and backgound image, and an Application ‘alias’ icon.