How do I 'Lock in' the appearance of a Finder window???

Brian Christmas

G’day again

I’ve researched this for 3 hours, and no one seems to address my problem.

I have a folder buried in my Application, that contains an image as a background, and two Applications.

EVERYTHING about the folder display is turned OFF, even the Toolbar.

However, when I save it and use a button to open it, the Toolbar reactivates, and the Sidebar also shows.

Is there ANY way of saving/opening that darn folder so nothing except the background image and the two icons display, please?

I’ve tried locking the folder, but nothing changes, except when it’s unlocked, a line appears in the window, that represents the old right edge of the saved folder, and a white right vertical bar the same width as the sidebar is ‘locked’ onto the right of the window.

There must be someway of doing it, as distributed Apps usually have a window with just the App icon, and backgound image, and an Application ‘alias’ icon.

Regards

Santa