Re: Asking for Advice on distribution, please?

On Aug 21, 2017, at 7:58 AM, 2551phil <2551phil@...> wrote:

There’s no ftp in High Sierra, so you’ll have to rethink that.

Huh? Interarchy is an FTP app. It has its own FTP stack, so it's not dependent on any FTP implementation in the OS.

As for the app, Brian — to me it sounds very special-purpose, for a limited market. And the list of apps it requires is quite daunting! It doesn't sound like something that would work in a mass-market channel like the App Store. If I were trying to sell this I'd go for targeted marketing toward the types of professionals who'd have a use for it.

—Jens